try some hemp oil that  is infused (warmed up) with tumeric, eclipta
albe and southlandia frutecense (cancer bush) youcould use the
courcamin capsules for greater concentration if need be.
all these suggestion are woth trying.
raise the vibrational level  of the wound site  with  lavender and rose oils.
get European distilled or the youngliving oils if you are in us.
they are the mostreliable quality.
let us know how any  of these ideas work$
best wishes
Tara

On 8/24/13, Sandee George <oha...@juno.com> wrote:
> OK Kathleen - I hear you - what I have used and found to be effective for me
> is - viniger applied to the spots
> lemongrass essential oil also applied directly to the spots and my gel which
> is a transporter and works well
> with just about everything - give it a shot and good luck
> Regards
> Sandee🐬
> Attitude is Everything !!!!!
> Colloidal Silver Products