From: judydownma...@roadrunner.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>HORRIBLE SHINGLES -- BUTTING IN AT 1 AM
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 01:46:10 -0400

I have noticed all
the Shingles emails
This letter was
triggered by the first lines of Neville's letter below
"Shingles may have a natural course it must take, and nothing really
assists in the recovery."
I cannot believe
this is so.  Shingles is a virus, yes? CS works, yes? I would flood and
drown it! (so to speak) both topically and internally.
Have done so with
MRSA for friends also.
Well, now I think I
can sleep (grin)