From: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com [mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Huard
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 2:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>help with diode

Yes; you're right!
Thanks for the correction.
Still, no one answered my question. Is a Maximum Limiting Voltage of 1.7 V
good enough, or do I need to search for a diode that goes to 5 volts?

There are only 2 current limiting diodes at 1mA, and the Max. Limiting
Voltage is only 1.7 V.
http://ca.mouser.com/Semiconductors/Discrete-Semiconductors/Diodes-Rectifier
s/Current-Regulator-Diodes/_/N-ax1ml?P=1yzrlz3Z1z0rzzo
Do I need to get at least 5 Volts?

Joe