From: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com [mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com]
On Behalf Of asif nathekar
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 4:46 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>help with diode

Please consider this an endorsement for the lm334z chip

It's very well behaved but remember to use it with temp compensation ( the
addition of two diodes and another resister ) if possible ...otherwise use
with one resister ... At least you should get started... Refinements can
come later....

Sent from my iPhone