 From: A. Reid Harvey <reidhar...@hotmail.com>
To: Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, 14 October 2013 3:11 PM
Subject: CS>soap for brushing teeth

Hello All,

For several years now I've been brushing with the original Ivory Soap, and as a
result my gums appear to be in perfect condition.  But what do I recommend to a
friend, who can't get the original Ivory?  I'm currently living in Kenya, and
wonder whether there's a product that's widely available, and otherwise I could
purchase this in the U.S., several months from now when I visit.  And by the
way, what deleterious effects would there be, when brushing with ordinary soap?

Reid