From: phoenix23002 tds.net [mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 12:46 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>soap for brushing teeth

I couldn't find the original article that I read a few years back but this
website explains the theory well enough.  We should all be brushing our
teeth with something.. even bar soap that does not contain glycerine,
flouride or artificial flavors/colors/ingredients etc.  There are quite a
few natural soaps without glycerine.  The glycerine retards the reenameling
of the teeth.http://100777.com/health/teethcare

I haven't used commercial toothpastes in years.  I use baking soda or
miracle soap or Tooth Chips from Rose of Sharon Acres...  Their website has
some good information also.
http://roseofsharonacres.com/tooth_chips___soap_for_teeth?gclid=CNWBjLzBlboC
FU1k7AodL38AYQ

Lola H.