From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 13, 2013 11:46 pm
Subject: Re: CS>soap for brushing teeth

I couldn't find the original article that I read a few years back but this
website explains the theory well enough.  We should all be brushing our teeth
with something.. even bar soap that does not contain glycerine, flouride or
artificial flavors/colors/ingredients etc.  There are quite a few natural soaps
without glycerine.  The glycerine retards the reenameling of the
teeth.http://100777.com/health/teethcare
I haven't used commercial toothpastes in years.  I use baking soda or miracle
soap or Tooth Chips from Rose of Sharon Acres...  Their website has some good
information also.
http://roseofsharonacres.com/tooth_chips___soap_for_teeth?gclid=CNWBjLzBlboCFU1k7AodL38AYQ
Lola H.