I answered my own question: I found origianl Ivory soap at our nearest
supermarket (a Krober store) here in Dallas. It is now made in Canada,
and some stores import it into the US. I got a 10 pack for less than
five dollars including taxes. I have no idea how long they will be
importing it because the nice lady told me that some other products
from the same place are no longer being sold by that store. However,
it is made by Proctor and Gamble in Toronto and distributed in the US
by Proctor & Gamble Inc in Cincinnati Ohio-- phone number in case
someone is trying to find it original Ivory soap in their area is
1-800-633-9758.

Joyce Miller

Archives: