> I see that I am going to have to start keeping records of
> the pH of my preparations, both when they are made and when
> they are used. High pH solutions tend to absorb and react
> with carbon dioxide in the air, to form carbonates that
> lower the solution pH.

## Going on those two samples aforementioned I had tested it showed that the Ph
is dramatically high alkaline immediately after the brewing process and drops
over time in storage to around that base 7 to 8.
> So storage in air tight, almost full bottles would age the
> solution differently than partially filled bottles or open
> beakers would.  It also implies that solution brewed in a
> bubble mixed situation would produce closer to neutral
> solution, because it was being reacted with carbon dioxide
> as it is made. I'm going to have to think about how to brew
> the solution without contact with air, to see what effect
> that has on its pH.

## I brew mine by the litre in an open top vessel and just seal that vessel for
storage.  I think the vessel is actually around 12-1300 ml.  Trouble is, every
time I open the lid the solution is exposed to whatever is in the atmosphere,
and I guess that will result in the solution pulling something out of the air
into it, each and every time the lid is taken off.  Minor thing perhaps, but
may be more important that one first thinks?
> pH is a big factor in most biochemistry. and its change with
> time or preparation method for silver water may explain some
> of the non-repeatability that different people have seen in
> the use of silver water.

## This is an area of which I'd like to see more information about, but that
information *must* relate to the predominantly ionic solution as produced in
the home and not the shop bought 'CS' stuff.  For example, if cancer is
supposed to suffer in a high alkaline environment, and prosper in an acidic
environment, then this could go some way to explain the efficacy of EIS when
taken immediately after brewing {high Ph}, or later on after it's been in
storage for a while and Ph has dropped?  And this could also apply for any
number of other health related issues as well?  Don't know?