Any CS made with a generator such as we use ie SilverPuppy, Silvergen etc will
be perfectly safe to ingest on a daily basis as most of us on this list and
family and friends do.  As long as it is clear or pale yellow and you don't
drink a gallon a day, then you should get great health benefits..moderation in
everything being the key...dee

Sent from my iPad