Hallo AJR,

Umm, Call me what you want. But most of my relevant credentials are alternate or
complementary healing of one sort or another.

I tried MMS at the lowest dose and it made me sick as a dog and it took me at
least 5 weeks
to get back to my normal self. There was absolutely no help at the time from
the MMS group.
I was not the only one, there had already been several and there were many
after me who
complained. We were all shut down and poo-pood and ignored. Then a few
chemically
orientated people chimed in and pointed out what could be happening
physiologically or
biologically. .. then Jim Humble changed his formulation to a much weaker
solution or used a
different acid or something. I'd lost interest in the MMS and the deaf bigots
surrounding the
concept.

MMS is an excellent concept really but some people react very, very badly to
it. That should
be factored in and dealt with by recommending starting off at 10th or 100th
dose the first few
time and build up to ones level of acceptance. The fact that some people can
take a heroic
dose from start has the potential to harm person, harm MMS and harm the whole
alt health
movement.

If, instead of V8 bulldosing,  the MMS people could have checked on initial
discomfort and
then recommended reverting to a much lower dose, they could have pleased
everybody. This
sort of protocol is standard practise in any sane modality. Even medics do
this. I believe it is
called titration. When I made colloidal silver devices that is one of the
concepts mentioned in
the manual.

Mentioning MMS in the same breath as CS, DMSO and O2 therapy is sacrilege in my
opinion
for the only reason that MMS does not advocate caution.

I've done CS by the litre per day, I've taken DMSO neat by the teaspoon,
several times per
day. I've done ozone insulflations and blood exchanges, and breathed the stuff
up to
coughing level, no problems. I've taken O3 bubbled water by the litre. All no
problem.    I've
done an H202 oral slow build up but soon got to a level that kept me
consistently nauseous;
so I backed off. I had to stop entirely before nausea went away.  I'm not
knocking H2O2 , just
can't / don't want to do it; its too rough for me. If I was driven to H2O2 then
i would first do
some thorough cleansing first. Drink copious amounts of warm water, then go on
to mild liver
cleanse ; garlic lemon and olive oil drink. paying strict attention to diet,
then do a series of
liver cleanses with flushing enemas. A few weeks dedicated to that and i
probably wouldn't
need H2O2 anyway. :-)

Have you considered that MMS Sodium Chlorite could perhaps have an emetic mixed
in to
discourage people from ingesting it?  Could some be coming from say china ??

My apology for this rave Mike, I'ts just that I feel that my feet have been
crushed rather
unfairly.

OK,
Tony