The same thing happened to me on 2 occasions very recently, and my post about it wasn't noticed by anyone.
Joe
On 2014-11-01 3:13 AM, M.G. Devour wrote:
Victor wrote:
I just noticed that none of my posts about MMS are in the archive;
which would explain why nobody was responding to me. (Not sure what
the issue is Mike, but luckily I still have all the emails in my
outbox).
I just checked my local message folder and indeed, I see nothing from
you except 2 posts today and then stuff on the 23rd and before... and
nothing on any of the MMS related threads.

No clue from here what has been going on with your messages, Victor.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner

Archives: