Hi Leila, Sandee,

I think there is some misunderstanding here that needs to be addressed, as
I have seen it written more than once now.

DMSO as a carrier - agreed.

My concern is about comments referring to biofilm and other carrier actions:

CS is one of the only things that DOES penetrate biofilm, and it does it
all on  its own. DMSO, MSM, MMS, etc., are not necessary for CS to do this.
(You mentioned this in another post yesterday Sandee).

CS will stop all known pathogens that it comes into contact with. It does
not need anything else to stop a virus. Stopping, disabling, etc., is the
same end result as killing. No pathogen has ever been found that can
survive silver.

I believe the confusion may come from the fact that some pathogens can hide
in parts of the body that CS cannot reach, or cannot reach in sufficient
quantity. This is where something like DMSO comes into play.

I do not personally use DMSO, but I have seen enough to believe that it
effectively augments CS. I personally use the Beck Protocol (zappers, CS,
ozonated water) when CS alone is not enough.

I saw MMS, MSM, and oxygen grouped in as carriers too, and I think this is
also not completely correct:

 - MSM can provide some DMSO, and thus be a carrier; however, I think that
carrier effect is insignificant. I believe the value of MSM is elsewhere,
and thus it is another fine tool for promoting health.

 - As for MMS, per the other discussions, I have yet to see any unique
benefit that it provides. To my knowledge it does not carry or augment CS
in any way.

 - Oxygen protocols, such as ozonated water, are excellent in my opinion,
but do not directly carry or augment CS in any way. They instead provide
additional healing and killing action, so they are also good to use with
CS. (But do not ozonate your CS!)

One of the common threads in all of the above is the challenge of getting
enough CS in contact with the pathogen. Whether that be by pushing the
pathogen to the CS, or by using DMSO, Neti pots, spray bottles, droppers,
drinking, swishing, etc. to get the CS to its target. If we get enough CS
to the target, it will stop all known pathogens, including Ebola.

If anything I have said above is incorrect, please correct me.

Victor