What about Brooks Bradley recommending a CS solution with 10% DMSO to be used with a nebulizer or Air Brush Kit from Harbor Freight to combat bronchitis, enphysema etc.?
Joe
On 2014-11-02 7:25 PM, Sandra George wrote:
Hi There Victor - I am confused and would like to get clarity - I understand
that CS cannot penetrate the defence encasement of a virus - expressed in many
ways - sack of protein, mucus, hides in nerve encasements like herpes, etc.,
if this is not so then I am happy to be corrected, my understanding is that a
virus is NOT a pathogen, my understanding is that a pathogen is a single cell
organism with no protection of any kind and does not hide anywhere for
protection, again I am happy to be corrected and would like clarity on this -
which is why CS without any carrier can kill by itself - again if I am wrong
please correct me.   So my final understanding is that this is why carriers or
additional healing or combative protocols have to be introduced to assist the
CS - again please correct me as I truly need clarity on this confusion which I
feel has been going on now for too long.!!!!!     Thanks to all who have
endured this discussion.
Regards
SandeešŸ¬
Attitude is everything !!!