If my memory is correct, dolomite is basically powdered rock. It's NOT ionic
or colloidal, so the particles are too large to get across the cell membrane
to nourish the tissues. I don't think that the particles are broken down by
the digestive tract.

I take ionic/colloidal minerals (Sea Minerals from Assured Organics, though
Concentrace seems like a similar product), along with a few drops of Willard
Water. It gives my filtered water a nice alkaline pH of about 8, along with
a good ORAC score.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

healing from cancer and other diseases

with non-invasive, effective technology

suppressed by the medical cartel until recently

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com