On 02/21/2015 12:42 PM, Nenah Sylver wrote:
If my memory is correct, dolomite is basically powdered
rock. It’s NOT ionic or colloidal, so the particles are too
large to get across the cell membrane to nourish the
tissues. I don’t think that the particles are broken down by
the digestive tract.
(snip)
Nenah

Dolomite rapidly dissolves into metal ions and carbon dioxide, in stomach acid. You can approximate this process by placing some in hydrochloric acid, and watch. Vinegar will do about the same thing to dolomite, though it takes a while longer.

--
Regards,

John Popelish

Archives: