First-don't make CS with anything except distilled water.

Then-you can spray the CS directly into the eye. I add a tiny bit of Willard
Water to my CS solution, but it's not necessary. (www.willardswater.com
<http://www.willardswater.com/>  )

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

healing from cancer and other diseases

with non-invasive, effective technology

suppressed by the medical cartel until recently

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com

  _____