The supplier of her equipment /csprosystems.comsays:/
"Uses our exclusive "Baking Soda" Calibration Solution - Baking Soda does NOT react with silver (like salt)! ALKALINE CS (pH = 7.2-7.5) which is better for maintaining the "pH Balance" of the body!"

 Expensive but very very fast.
 Ron

On 7/14/2015 10:56 PM, Neville wrote:
Don't seem to be able to find N Bernsten's original post so will mention it here.

I have to ask...Why would you be adding baking soda to your brewing process?

N.

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:13:14 -0400
From: phoenix23...@tds.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Eye wash

I have been spraying CS directly into my eyes for years. Usually when someone around me has a cold/flu and one particular occasion when my boss showed up for work with pink eye. Golly.... that was weird. Don't know about the baking soda tho.
I don't know how the eye application would apply with that in the mix.
Lola