I have a similar problem and asked my DR. She said mites get in the
eyebrows and eye lashes and to run a washcloth over each eyebrow to like scrape

the mites off. I spray my eyes with CS, wait for a few minutes, then wipe
with the washcloth. She said to come back if that doesn't work as there are
some  mite killer medicines.
Brickey

In a message dated 7/14/2015 9:13:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,