I've used my Silver-Puppy-generated CS as drops in my eyes (for dry-eye) for
years. It really helped the issue.
Now, instead of Muro 128 (an opthalmic 5%saline drop for Fuch's endothelial
dystrophy, I'm using 50% CS, 50% Manuka honey, with superior results in
clearing the cloudiness of the fluid-logged corneal cells. Properly-made CS is
a marvelous support for so many health issues.

I'm not a doc, just an experienced Lymie lab-rat who's benefited SO much from
researching and thinking outside the box.

Be well,
Léna