Good for you girl hang in there...by the way there are voice recognition
programs you can get that will type what you say if that would be any help to
you. :)Debbie

     On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:27 PM, "slickpic...@cox.net"
<slickpic...@cox.net> wrote:

 "Took me hours to write this...LOL."

I'm glad you hung in there and did it.

Terry

---- Neville <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
I don’t wish to bore people, but I want just to say something regarding EIS the
home made product.  Nobody need to say anything.  I am just saying my belief
putting on paper here is all.

I had Brain Bleed/Stroke in September a few weeks ago, so I will not bore
people, shite happens.

Although I am still not properly talking, writing, and spelling but apparently
am told it will be better in time.

My life I have always said…”When the going gets tuff, the tuff gets going”.  I
still smuggled my silver into the City hospital (not name the City) and drank
some every morning.

I believe drinking my amount every day for nearly 13 years had helped me
considering I could have been worse.  How can I say that?  No I can’t, but I
think it helped keeping my body kidneys and other organs in good shape.  I
believe silver keeps the body plumbing in good shape.

I know I talk and write like a “numpty” and at grade 3 pre schooler talking and
writing/spelling, but I say my drinking silver from every day over 13 years
helped me considered it could have been worse….perhaps?  Some may not believe,
but I don’t care what people think because I do believe.  Every aforementioned
three things I said which are troublesome, but apart from that I am perfectly
in every respect.  I am 65 so I believe I am in great shape in my organs, maybe
I smoke for over 50 years and puff out quick, but an MRI said my lungs, among
other organs, are OK, but so I don't care, can’t live forever, I have to be
allowed one vice, but everything else seems to be great apart from my dead head
<g>.

I may have not said properly some things here, but I will forever say that this
silver stuff I drink every morning is the best thing I have ever done, and will
not stop drinking it every morning until hell freezes over.

No proof?  Of course I can’t prove this, but I believe regardless.

This is more to anyone who may still have doubts about silver, I do NOT doubt.
Life is a bitch and can happen with anyone, and I will still slap life when I
ever get the chance to.

I just really wanted to say here to any nay sayers about silver, that’s all.
Took me hours to write this...LOL.

N.

Archives: