Neville,

So sorry to hear you have suffered a stroke.  I hope you get well very
soon.  Silver would never have prevented a stroke, if it was caused by a
blockage, or weak veins,  rather than inflammation.

Silver kills pathogens, but it is not a nutrient, and therefore would
likely not have helped in your situation depending on the reason for your
stoke.

Like you, I take my homemade silver daily, foot soaks weekly, and spray my
eyes daily too.  I make quite a bit for friends and family, especially the
youngsters.  I put their CS  in a hydrogen peroxide bottle, with a spray
nozzle, and they use it for their eyes, cuts, earaches, mouth wash, sore
throats, etc.  My brother sprays his dog's food with it too.  We will never
stop taking it, as it is rare any of us ever get sick.

Best of luck to you!

Diane