It's true, Neville, that most kids today and I think it's in almost a lot
of generations before us that they don't really think - I call them the
"sheeple" ---- I thank for this list server from CS folks because it helps
me to feel sane and not the "only one" who thinks outside of the box.
This winter I will be making a lot of colloidal silver - keeps me busy and
strong during cold, dark winter nights in NE.

Keep up your strong spirit - you're inspirational!

Cheers,
RaVen

--

My Google Voice Text # is (720) 442-8725

P.S.
To combat winter blues - I personally recommend Indoor Sunshine® Light
Bulbs. They made a huge difference with my SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)

*http://sunshinesciences.com <http://sunshinesciences.com/> *

*When you order, put **raven10** in the coupon box to receive a 10%
Discount on the shopping cart.*