Hi Pat,

My daughter just started on them; I think she's had 4 so far.   She does have
an IgG deficiency tho.   Her story was she got the swine flu but they thought
is was more just an allergic reaction to something she came into.   Started
with a sinus infection that went into pneumonia and an asthma attack.   She
ended up in the hospital fighting for her life.   They gave her a bunch of
steroids, which did save her, but also fired her adrenals, so she's never been
the same since.   The following year she caught the flu again and turned into
pneumonia and in the hospital.   They found the IgG deficiency during all this
time through a simple blood test.   Do u actually have a deficiency or is it
more just to boost ur immune system?

My daughter went to meetings where people were sharing their experiences.
They all had similar stories; sick all the time as a child and of an on in
adulthood until sick all the time kind of thing.

If u actually have a deficiency, then it does seem to help.   The infusions
take some getting use to tho.   They can make one tired for a couple of days,
some burning at the place where they infuse, but each infusion should get
easier with less side effects.   The results are not always dramatic, but one
will simply stop getting sick all the time and as health returns, one feels
better.   She mentioned just the other day that she is feeling better and is
getting glimpses of feeling normal.   This was so exciting to me because it's
been really life threatening.   She also has to take some kind of steroid for
her adrenals now too.

I would also suggest u look into LC (liposomic vitamin c).   There r videos
showing a man almost dying from the swine flu but saved with the LC.   There's
a yahoo group I'm on: DIY Liposomal Encapsulation where u can learn to make ur
own with some lecithin, water, vitamin c sonicating in a simple ultrasonic
bath.   It's very easy to make and u can drink as much as u need.   I would
really look into it.   My daughter just buys the LC but I can't remember the
name of the brand she gets.

Also, u might want to look into colostrum.   It has various growth factors,
IGF1, TGFb2, EGF, PDGF.   I really don't know what all that mean; it's just
listed on the bottle.   Also, immunoglobulins, IgG, IgA.    Colostrum is just a
really good supplement to boost ur immune system along with vitamin C.

If ur blood woks show a deficiency, I would continue with the infusions.   My
daughter was also hesitant about the infusions but they do screen it.     If u
don't have a deficiency, I would look into the colostrum and LC.   All
colostrum isn't the same tho.   Some seem to work better than others.   I take
immune tree first 6 hour milking.   That means it was taken from within the
first 6 hours of delivering.

Gail

Sent from my iPad