Greetings all and thanks for the good work. You are the salt of the earth!
QUESTION:  A friend is traveling to Africa with a CS generator or two and I
wonder which is the preferable way of carrying this... carry on or checked
baggage.  My thought has been that when some official (officious official)
has questions, these could be answered, while with checked baggage removing
this would be more arbitrary.  Any opinions?  Thanks!

Reid