From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 1, 2018 1:02 pm
Subject: CS>Silver list to join: to Reid (and others)

Reid asked: What is the best way to subscribe, while I'm asking onbehalf of a
friend? Searching the Silver List leads just about nowhere and Ican't help but
be suspicious of external obfuscation. Shame on them!
===========================
Reid,

This silver list isn’t moderated or takencare of (administratively speaking).
However, there’s another silver list that’smoderated, active, and scientific.
The guy who moderates owns a veryinformative clay website as well,
www.eytonsearth.org

Here’s the group:
http://www.silvermedicine.org. When you get to the web page, a window will pop
up asking if you want to jointheir group.

Nenah

NenahSylver, PhD
author, The Rife Handbook
ofFrequency Therapy and Holistic Health
now in all formats: hardcover, ebook forMac, Kindle, iPad, Android
DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW
www.nenahsylver.com