From: abel...@atlasnova.com <abela...@atlasnova.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 April 2018 3:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Silver list to join: to Reid (and others)

If you are looking for up-to-date, unbiased, noncommercial information with
absolutely no advertising or sponsorship allowed go to:

https://goldismoney2.com/forums/alt-medicine-coll-silver.47/

the top three threads have over 50,000 views and 400 posts. Anyone can
join.Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows
10