One other note my inside cat has NEVER been vaccinated either..the poor
animals suffer horrid diseases because of their vile vaccines as well. My cat
has gotten colloidal silver daily for nearly 12 years and not even so much as
an eye infection..she is beautiful and happy.
    On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 03:18:42 PM EST, Reid Harvey