So true animal vaccines and the processed pet food industry shorten the lives
of your pets.  Feral cats live shorter lives but don’t die of kidney failure
like domestic cats.
Yearly vaccination is nothing more than revenue generator for veterinary
clinics.
What always surprised me(worked in the industry) was how pet owners seemed a
lot more worried about their pets having reactions after being vaccinated than
parents with children.
Just shows how programmed and accepting we are when it comes to health care.
Vets were  always complaining about the adjuvants that were in vaccines causing
cancer at the injection sites.

Vaccines are junk the lowest denominator as a health care policy.

Nicky