I am jumping into the conversation a little late.

 I refuse all the offered vaccines, no flu vacs, no pneumonia vacs, no shingle
vacs, etc., .  They never argue with me.  I had a nurse say “we have to ask you
if you want them, but between you and me, we think you are right to refuse
them”.

I did, however, accept the whooping cough vaccination, considering my daughter
said “no whooping cough vaccine, no holding your new granddaughter”.  This was
a no brainer.

Bernadette

Sent from my iPad