JD

I should maybe add that the long time factor was just an experiment to see what would happen.  I let it sit for months.  I was looking to see if stuff fell out to the bottom and if it would stay drinkable and not 'go bad' or something.     I think the reaction takes place within minutes or hours.   So what I would do is make the colloidal silver in the usual way and then add a tea....trying some different ratios as an experiment.  Just stir it up and let it sit for a while, then Its ready for use.

Good luck and let us hear your results.

Max