Craig,

You might try beta glucan to control both the thrush and the candida.
Dissolve some in water and rinse the mouth... this can be used in
conjunction with other remedies.

ionic silver is more likely to be helpful than particulate... however
adding a few drops of H2O2 to particulate silver (colloidal) will make
it clear and ionic.

Regards
Ivan.

Thrush