I don't believe cranberry tends to acudify the urine significantly::
http://www.orst.edu/food-resource/a/cran_r/habash.html
Although it is about the only fruit that does acidify instead of alkalinize the
urine http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/acidalkfoods.html .  I would bet that taking
cranberry juice along with just about any other fruit juice, would neutralize
any acid influence.

Although some sites indicate that the hippuric acid in cranberry juice is why it
helps urinary tract infections, the real reason is more likely that it prevents
the bacteria from sticking to the wall: http://solsticepoint.com/cranbery.htm
and http://www.thebetterhealthstore.com/News/DrMurray1221.html . Thus there is a
real synergy between cranberry juice and CS, the CS kills them, and the
cranberry juice prevents them from anchoring, so they get flushed out.

Marshall