Dear list... does anyone know if this is true..... "Did you know that
every bottle of reverse osmosis, distilled, or de-ionized water sold in
Europe contains a skull and crossbones on the label? Do you know that
the European label states that these waters are only to be used for
steam irons and batteries, and not to be given to pets? If Europeans
won't drink these waters or feed them to their pets, then do you really
think it's okay for you to drink them?" ......
 The statement comes from a site that is selling water treatment
Gizze's. I've posted two folks I know,one in Prague and one in Germany
and ask them to see if this is true there. If you know someone in Europe
you could ask, or are in Europe and could post back to the list, I would
be most interested to hear from you. Thanks

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA