Hi Larry,
here in Germany, I never saw distilled, or de-ionized water labeled like
that (which doesn't mean that it couldn't exist). Might be, very cheap
brands made with dirty apparatus for use only in steam irons could be
labeled like that (as one is warned in trains not to drink their tap water).
Water made by reverse osmosis is not offered in the shops I visit.
Normally the mentioned warning labels should only be used with really
poisonous stuff.

Guenter