Hi Larry,
  I work/live in Germany and I just checked 5
different brands of empty distilled water bottles I
have and none have a skull and crossbones on them.
They are VDE 0510 standard and are for household use
to include irons, batteries, fish tanks, humidifiers
and photography to name a few. And I make my CS from
this water.
  There are a few brands that are labeled not for
drinking but they are not the VDE 0510 standard.
Hope this helps.  Theodore