Hi list! My name is Vitale.I live in NYC for last 10 years.Originally from
Russia.I have some medical background (forensic PA working for Medical
Examiner's Office, former team leader for the organ/tissue transplant team).
First treated with CS couple years ago, I was suffering from drug resistant
pneumonia (caught it during an autopsy) for nearly 2-3 months. Numerous
doctors visits, antibiotics; seems like nothing work. Low grade fever,
constant cough and a night sweat. I lost so much weight so I looked like a
shadow. I thought I'm going to become one of my own cases very soon.
   Luckily, I started a clinic in Naturopathic School, where I learn about
CS. First introduction was in Russian military. Although, it was called a
different name and it was in a pill form I'm sure that's what it was.
    At my school they started me on 4oz CS 3td and nebuliser w/CS 2td. They
gave me some crazy mix based on a fresh squeeze lemon, honey and a lots of
cayenne. I'm surprise it was no flame coming out of my mouth when I opened
it. But I liked it after all. Anyway, my cough subside by the next day,
temperature drop and it was normal since. I was completely cured by the third
day. When I took X-ray a week after my lungs where clear. I was not taking
any other medication and I'm convinced that the only thing that help was a CS.
    I would like to learn more about CS and it's applications and truly hope
that the CS List is going to help me do that.
Thanks.
Vitale
PS If anybody have any question please free to contact me