Regarding the Stan Jones affair:   in addition to exposing the
outrageous image doctoring,  I think members on this list need to make
very clear just what Mr. Jones has likely been ingesting.   If my
understanding is correct,  he has been consuming a mixture which is
neither a true colloid or ionic/colloidal,  but rather a mixture
primarily of various silver compounds, large particles, and some ions.  

I am not a scientist.  I would hope for someone like Frank Key can get a
sample of the water Mr. Jones used,  and make some batches of "CS" as he
describes, then describe the results in simple terms that anyone can
understand, contrasting them with the product we typically refer to as
"CS" in this list.  

Mr. Jones might be willing to cooperate with the list member who has
already been in touch.   

NB the paper cup which Mr. Jones says he used;  this which could be a
crucial detail.   Paper has all sorts of chemicals in it, including
chorline bleach in some instances.  One is supposed to use a glass jar
to make CS.  Paper making is another topic about which I know only a
little,  but we would need to analyze some of the cups he uses.   These
may be leaching all sorts of chemicals into his water;  he might be
making silver nitrate for all I know.  Bascially,  I know that making
paper is a very environmentally destructive process, involving many
enviornentally harful chemicals. 

If members such as Bill Misset are going to follow up on this whole
topic,  I think getting a clear description of the likely Stan Jones
brew is crucial.  


JBB


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>