In a message dated 10/13/02 5:58:17 PM Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
> Why hasn't anyone demanded an accounting of this hoax to the news media? > Get me the proof, including Stan's own testimony, and I'll take care of it. > I need to know what news agencies issued the doctored photo, and which > publication originated the doctored photo. This needs to be exposed. > > Let's blow this hoax out of the water!! I agree, Bill. The "blue" story is all over the place. I've written to Mr. Jones asking if the FAQ can be attributed to him, and if I might have permission to post it around and create a webpage with his comments. My letter: Subj: Your FAQ on colloidal silver and argyria Date: 10/15/02 9:13:34 AM Central Daylight Time From: Sammark4 To: [email protected] Dear Mr. Jones, This was posted to an email list I belong to. The author said it came from the silverfacts.org webite, which is currently unavailable. Is the response below attributable to you, and if so, may I have your permission to repost this and to put it up on a webpage? May I include your email address? I think it's important to get accurate information out there to refute the apparent scare tactics. Thanks if you can help, Laura ------ Stan Jones' FAQ: "Here's my standard response. I think it answers most of your questions. "Don't stop what you're doing. Colloidal silver has been so completely researched that we know it is very safe. Many people don't see any difference in my skin. This news blast started because a reporter who saw me in a debate in Great Falls, Montana interviewed me and published a story with a doctored photo (made my face decidedly blue). The associated press picked the story up and put it all on the Internet. "To answer your questions: "1) I use a generator with three nine-volt batteries connected in series (27 volts D.C.); "2) I started taking colloidal silver in Seattle where the tap water is generally free from minerals. I added a few drops of salt water to improve the conductivity. When I moved to Montana 1998, I continued to use tap water but here it is full of minerals. I never had it tested. "3) I made my solution in an eight ounce paper cup, conducting the current for one hour. I then added one half of this solution to two gallons of drinking water that I kept in my refrigerator. I have no idea what the PPM of this solution was. "4) I drank my water over the entire day , but mostly in the evening after work. I have no idea how much I drank during any day. "5) I never filtered the solution. "6) People began to tell me my complexion was getting "pale" or "green" or "blue." I never noticed the difference in my mirror every day. I did notice that under my finger nails was turning blue -- like a lack of oxygen. That's probably the first sign. No other part of my body shows any indications. "I hope this is helpful. I know that I am an unusual case -- only the second or third case to be reported. If you are as careful as you indicate, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Stay healthy. You are with millions of other Americans that take silver. Here's a good web site to visit www.silver100.com. "Best wishes "Yours for good health and freedom "Stan Jones, Libertarian Candidate for the U.S. Senate" -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

