On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:00:12 EDT, [email protected] wrote: >In a message dated 10/14/02 9:53:46 AM Central Daylight Time, >[email protected] writes: > >> The silverfacts.com link is broken. I did a search and found >> silverfacts.org, but the link was broken to it as well. > > Same here -- the plot thickens. Dean, did you copy the webpage when you >found it?
I don't normally copy a web page, but in this case I did. :) > The web archive at www.archive.org has a listing for silverfacts.com last >updated in 1990. They have an email address of [email protected]. >If you've copied the web page perhaps they would give one of us permission to >mirror the page with Stan's comments, and then we could use it as a reference >to refute the validity of the blue photos. I just sent a message to silverfacts asking for permission. -- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

