I'd like to take on this task, if it's OK with the list membership.  Since I
am a retired newspaper editor, I think I can speak "man to man" to him on
CS.


----- Original Message -----
From: "whomever999" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: the blue senator


>
> Here is another article by Tom Kotynski, the person who wrote the original
article in the Great
> Falls Tribune :
>
>
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20021007/localnews/235542.html
>
> His original article, of Sept 30th, set the whole thing off, although he
might not have intended it
> to :
>
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20020930/topstories/188162.htm
l
>
>
>
> He ends this latest article with : "if you're taking the stuff and
suffering from skin discoloration
> or other symptoms, or think silver colloid lives up to its alternative
medical hype as a natural
> antibiotic, contact me for a future story. "
>
> It might be useful for someone to write to him and give him all the
information he needs.
>
>  It should be someone really knowledgeable about CS - the research &
evidence regarding its
> qualities.  About its lack of toxicity - for example the FDA's response to
an inquiry about CS
> http://silverdata.20m.com/fda.html.  Compared with the toxicity of other
drugs :
> http://www.fda.gov/cder/dpe/annrep96/.   About argyria, including how it
may be reversed with
> cilantro, and other methods.
>
> And asking him what proof anyone (such as the writer of the "thoughtful
e-mail") has offered of
> argyria being "a more serious condition than Jones thinks" (!!).
>
> If this knowledgeable person could email the information to Kotynski,
requesting him to publish it
> right away, and *copy the email to this newsgroup*, we could all of us
then observe what happens
> next!
>
> If Kotynski was indeed "surprised by the wide dissemination" of his
report, then he should have an
> interest in presenting accurate, factual data on the subject.
>
> Indi
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dean Miller" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 1:36 PM
> Subject: Re: CS>Re: the blue senator
>
>
> Hi Laura,
>
> I hope you get a response from Stan (I presume he's mighty busy right
> now).  The email I sent to silverfacts bounced.  I have an HTML copy
> of the web page this FAQ came from, if you want it (I assume I can
> send it all right).
>
> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:17:24 EDT, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >  I agree, Bill.  The "blue" story is all over the place.  I've written
to
> >Mr. Jones asking if the FAQ can be attributed to him, and if I might have
> >permission to post it around and create a webpage with his comments.  My
> >letter:
>
> -- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF
>
>
> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>
> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>
>
>
>