Certainly there can be psychosomatic symptoms with some people due to hypochondria. But it would be an error to state that all allergies are due to thought. In my opinion, most allergies are due to a liver that is not operating at peak efficiency, usually congestion (bile ducts filled with cholesterol stones) or some other debilitating weakness of the liver. Most causes of allergy are PHYSICAL with hypochondria being the minority of cases.

I absolutely disagree with your insistence that humans have the ability to alter reality via thought alone.

David Bearrow