David,

Good point!  We have to take action on many levels.

I have seen months of severe asthma gone in a day when the
asthmatic 'asked' the significant other to leave their 'relationship'.
The beliefs/projections of limitations about the reality curtailed the
consciousness development of the asthmatic. It was amazing to
observe the instant reclaiming of health.

Also once with shingles - when the 'wedding band' was removed
- after two years of searching world wide for decreasing the pain -
relief happened immediately.  Curious creatures we are...

Dr. Gary. Zukov writes about the addictive aspects of health challenges -
kinda like a co-dependent relationship - which sometimes restricts or kills
the another.  Your definitely right.  A gummed up liver will get ya too.

Christine