Face it. Living is a dangerous occupation...if done well.

And that's not taught in The School System.

stuff

At 04:09 PM 5/12/2004 -0600, you wrote:
If people read the MSDS on all the products under their kitchen sink, or in
their medicine cabinet, many would think they would be on the verge of death
from disaster.  I think it goes to our education system.  If people were
taught to read MSDS sheets regularly, then they would get to know that much
that we are told is good, is really bad, and visa versa.  Keep the people
stupid.  I choose not to be stupid.  I learned how to read MSDS, medical
studies, try to follow the money trail, or lack of it (in the case of cheap
health items).

Thora
BC, Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]

The report says it's pretty safe then screams a lot.

Health Rating: 1 - Slight
Flammability Rating: 2 - Moderate
Reactivity Rating: 1 - Slight
Contact Rating: 1 - Slight
Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES; LAB COAT; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES; CLASS B
EXTINGUISHER
Storage Color Code: Red (Flammable)

 Parents stand with their children at the bus stop nowadays because there's
a 1 in 3 million + chance that they could be abducted in their lifetimes.
 When I was a kid, it might have been one in 4 million, so,... we were safe.
Ode