The WHO work calls for the actual herbal remedy, and there are no patents involved, a fact that made that article quite interesting to me. The wormwood -- artemesia -- is grown in China, Vietnam, and recently India. There is a shortage of it. The cost is higher than the existing pharmaceutical remedies but is expected to go down. Interestingly, the efficacy of the wormwood has been controversial for years, but recent tests show it is very effective.

Score one for herbalists.

JBB