CS>Digest V2004 #582 testosterone, shiney domes & balanceHi Christine!

Bravo!

Where I'm staying for the summer, the hot springs have the reputation of
assisting hair growth.  Perhaps it is the .1 PPM Silver in the water.  Perhaps
it is the magnesium, potassium, and calcium, or the minute amounts of Radon and
Arsenic.

Perhaps the starry-skied  environment is conducive to...  the excercise of both
tranquility AND virility ( there's a balance for you! ).

What all these things have in common?  Improved efficiency of the metabolic
processes of the human organism.

My best regards,

Jason