Nenah,

Thanks, I am glad you enjoy my messages, such as they are. ;-)

They just call it toothsoap. It is not sold by weight, but by size, best
to call them I guess. That is what I did. It is really inexpensive as
the largest peice they sell is about $4. She said they try to make them
small enough that you will use it up in about 6 months or so, just in
order to keep people from having a bar around for too long. They are big
on fresh ingredients and don't want anything to go off. They buy their
materials in small batches in order to have fresh ingredients.

This morning I tried my Tom's Of Maine unscented soap that I keep for my
hands. Amazingingly it had no soap taste to me at all! It is probably
cheaper than their tooth soap.

I had heard of brushing with soap probably five years ago but I never
worked up the courage to try it. Guess those memories of threats to
"wash out your mouth with soap" that many of us heard as kids just left
a vague fear/avoidance memory. I put tooth soap at the end of the list
of things to check out and try. Finally got one of them rountoits!

The best news is that you can heal cavities and remineralize your teeth.
Avoiding glycerin tooth pastes is the first step, then making sure your
diet has adequate minerals and that you mouth is not too dry. People
with more saliva have fewer cavities since they rinse their teeth
naturally.

Garnet