A resonant or sympathetic frequency and a generated or emitted frequency
ain't the same things.
 The main difference is in where the energy comes from.
The origial post had to do with people and plants etc having some sort of
frequency as measured by some device, but didn't mention that it was a
resonant frequency being measured with the original energy emitted by some
other device.  Was it or wasn't it?

 In the case of auras being shown by x rays, that may be a resonant effect
rather than a photo of an aura which may or may not have anything to do
with an aura.  Resonant with what? is the question.

Ode