Re: CS>CS:> Dowsing

From: Christine Carleton wrote:
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:44:56

Harold,
Strange more people don't consider they too can do it.  I think it's
an
innate ability within each and every one of us.  If we think we can, we
can.
Eskimo stories speak of it.  Aboriginals talk about it.  Other cultures
too.
What's happened in North America that we've forgotten our potential?
Christine