Dig a shallow hole.
Cover with a sheet of clear plastic, weight the center with a pebble and
place a collection jar under the center.
 Solar still. Ground moisture as the water source. Some small vents along
the sides will admit moist air but too much will dry as fast as it condenses.
 Production will be highest in the AM hours.

Ode